(El Centro does not have the highest jobless rate)…..Not according to the latest numbers.
(Calexico has a new Mayor)….The border city reorganizes their City Council at the start of the new fiscal year.
(County springs into action to assist Winterhaven)….The wastewater force main sprung a leak.
(Illegal migrants to begin arriving in El Centro Wednesday)….The County Board of Supervisors updated the situation at their weekly meeting.
(Uplift will headline Freedom Fest)…The local reggae group won that right last Saturday.
(CHP Maximum Enforcement Period)….It will start Thursday evening.
(New CEO named for local Chapter of the Red Cross)….Attorney Bill Early has been named to the position.
(Border Patrol needs to spread the work around)…..The Rio Grande Valley in Texas has been inundated with illegal immigrants.
- Freedom Fest is this Friday
- Imperial Birthday party
- Police find missing teen
- Memorial Services for Navy SEAL
- Mexican helicopter fires shot in US
- Online Education Can Mean Year-Round Learning
- Slow Down To Get Around Trash Trucks
- Top Three Auto Repair Red Flags
- Create Your Dream Outdoor Oasis
- There’s Got To Be An Easier Way
Page 86 of 397