The Imperial Valley Chapter of Ducks Unlimited will host their annual banquet.
(Dr. Terry Fulp discussed water with the IID Board)….Fulp is the Regional Director of the Bureau of Reclamation.
(Governor signs groundwater legislation)….The signing ceremony was held Tuesday.
(New sub-stations planned)….Both for the Sheriff’s and County Fire.
(County approves donation)…The County Board of Supervisors said it was for a very worthy cause.
(County Fire receives two grants)…Fire Chief Tony Rouhotas informed the Board of Supervisors Tuesday.
(Local Health Department has a preparedness agreement)…It is with the California Department of Public Health.
(Supervisors take action on M O U)…It is the Regional Animal Control and Shelter Stakeholder Committee Memorandum of Understanding.
- El Centro moving forward on Aquatic Center
- Vehicle crashes into canal Thursday
- IID Board to discuss Colorado River resources
- Supervisors to discuss a Museum donation.
- Storm chances begin increasing Tuesday evening
- Mexican Independence Day celebrations
- Tribute to fallen 9/11 firefighters
- Global Recipes Explore Ancient Spice Route
- College May Cost Less Than Parents Think
Page 77 of 447