(House fire in El Centro)…It was reported between 6:00 and 6:30 Friday morning.
(Public Hearing on the New River)….It is scheduled for Match 20 in Calexico.
(Two injured in collision)….The collision was at Highway 111 and Evan Hewes Highway Wednesday morning.
(Solar developer working on a re-start schedule)……Tenaska Solar Energy Center West stopped work Friday.
(Friday and Saturday are No Burn Days in Imperial County)….The declaration was issued by the County Air Pollution Control District.
(Child may have been victim of a Human Smuggling ring)….The child was rescued by family members this week.
(Board of Supervisors meeting changed)….It is the date that has changed.
(Power outage over night)…It occurred on the West side of El Centro.
More Articles ...
- Murder trial continued
- Brawley man caught smuggling meth
- Afghan pilot gets a ride with the Blue Angels
- Lizard stops solar project
- Fair numbers down a little
- Unemployment down slightly
- 56th District Woman of the Year
- Victims attacked by nunchuck weilding suspect
- Holtville girl shot
- Comments prepared for Salton Sea Workshop
Page 72 of 541