(Temporary funding bill approved)….The House approved the $1.1 trillion bill Wednesday night.
The U.S. Navy Flight Demonstration Squadron , The Blue Angels , will return to the Imperial Valley.
(Supervisors approve funding for a boat launch)….It is part of the Improvement project of the Boat Launching facility at Sunbeam Lake.
(Supervisors approve pilot program)…The program was presented to the Board at their meeting Tuesday.
(Fugitive caught in Mexicali)…..30 year old Carlos Rosales Velix is a native of El Centro.
(Preparations are underway for this year’s Fair)…..The 2014 edition of the California Mid-Winter Fair and Fiesta starts at the end of February.
(County Supervisors name Clerk of the Board of Supervisors)….The announcement was named Tuesday following the Board meeting.
(Perez Bill moves out of Health Committee)…..The Bill provides coverage for uninsured workers not covered by the Affordable Care Act.
- First Solar luncheon to include a surprise
- Spending bill includes no funds for Calexico
- New fire station for Boulevard
- Murder suspect next court date
- One injured in collision
- House fire may have been arson
- Teddy Bears for the children
- Driver was under the influence
- Suspect in Duarte death arrested
- Snowbird Breakfast
Page 69 of 260