(Millions of dollars in narcotics seized)…..The recent seizures occurred at the International Border.
(IID schedules workshop)…It will be held September 25th at 3:00 PM.
(Two people seriously injured earlier this week)….They were involved in a collision and fire near Boulevard.
(Air Pollution in Calexico)….The Condition hit Unhealthy for Sensitive Groups at 8:00 am.
(Supervisors adopt a balanced budget)….Not only is it balanced, but there is a small surplus.
(IID Board adopts Emergency Proclamations)….One for Imperial County and one for Riverside County.
(IID Board holds two public hearings Tuesday, on the same issue, the same day)….Board President Matt Desert said they wanted to cover all the bases.
(IID responds)…The prepared response was read by IID General Manager Kevin Kelley.
- Calexico Job Fair
- Town Hall meeting on Affordable Care Act
- Organized search for missing teen
- IID Directors to discuss emergency declarations
- Board of Supervisors meeting Tuesday
- Hernandez agrees to plea
- Fallowing applications being accepted
- One fatal in fiery collision
- Plans underway for next year's Bowling Tournament
- Mexican Independence
Page 62 of 165