(Burglary in El Centro)…It was reported early Wednesday morning.
(Arson suspected in Calexico fire)…The fire was reported this week in the 800 Block of Second Street.
(Trial for Rafael Adan Martinez set)….He was arrested in 2013.
The Yuma County Sheriff's Office is investigating a semi truck versus train accident that occurred Tuesday night.
(Division 3 IID Director honored)….James Hanks was the President of the Board of Directors in 2014.
(Long Haul truckers to be allowed in the U.S.)….It has been over 20 years in the planning.
El Centro Police have announced the arrest of a second teenager in the case involving threats made on social media at Central Union High School.
(Clean-up was a success)…So successful, they are going to do it again.
More Articles ...
- Supervisors approve NSP Modification
- Ag Benefits workshops set
- Dunes Cleanup This Weekend
- Resolution to honor James Hanks
- Agriculture Benefits Program
- Same sex marriage in Mexicali blocked, again
- Vehicle rolls in the mountains
- Job Creation Tax Credits
- Wilson Jr. High broken into
- Two injured in collision
Page 61 of 498