(Brawley schedules State of the City Address)…It will be held March 7th.
(Agreement approved with IVROP)….The agreement is for Support services to IVC.
(County Public Health to offer ACA information.)….The Board Of Supervisors gave their approval Tuesday.
(An Imperial County Legend has died)….Leonard Knight passed away Monday afternoon.
(State of the County Address)…It is scheduled for Thursday evening.
(Incentive package delivered, and several hours of conversation held)….The package is being studied.
(It is Paint Our Town Purple Week)…It is an awareness campaign for the El Centro Relay for Life.
(The filing period is now open)….It is the official filing period for the June third Primary election.
- Two caught trying to sneak back into the US
- List ready for National Beef
- People donate hair
- Community Meetings this weekend
- Calexico air Unhealthy for Sensitive Groups
- Border Patrol recovers stolen items
- Ten Reasons To Visit Orlando This Year
- Create Great Food
- How Uncle Sam Helps You Save For Retirement
- Work Better, Take A Vacation
Page 48 of 259