(El Centro Chamber Christmas Parade)…It will be held this Saturday.
(A Christmas Fundraiser)….It will be held Thursday in Holtville.
(State has millions in tax returns)… The Franchise Tax Board says it is more than $20 million.
(Four young women ejected from vehicle)…One dies from her injuries.
(Man holds up in woman’s house)….The house is at 23rd street and Holt Avenue in El Centro.
(19 year old suffers fatal injuries)…A single vehicle rollover was reported Friday.
(Charges could change from Domestic Assault to murder)….46 year old Jose Fuardado of Niland was arrested November 24th.
(2 out of county vehicles collide)…It was reported Wednesday night.
- 5 suffer major to minor injuries
- Remains of missing woman found
- Calexico Air Quality conditions Unhealthy for Sensitive Groups
- Stolen vehicle recovered by police
- Salvation Army's Annual event
- Black Friday starts Thursday for many
- Wednesday morning collision
- Rig broadsides Prius
- Over 970 pounds of marijuana seized
- Man wanted by Health Department arrested
Page 48 of 463