(Garcia now a member of another important committee)…Assemblyman Eduardo Garcia receives key membership to the select Committee’s of California-Mexico Border Relations and Women’s Improvement.
(The Times backs Imperial County efforts)….The efforts are to restore the Salton Sea.
(Baja officials claim extortion)….The officials include Francisco Vega de Lamadrid, the Governor of Baja California.
(Supervisors Special Meeting)…It is special because it is being held on a different day this week.
(Vehicle fire Saturday)…It did not disrupt the Air Show.
(Burning brush)…It was not a controlled burn. A witness reported the incident over the weekend.
(County will be taking public comment)….They are updating the Conservation and Open Space Element of the General Plan.
(IID Board to meet a day early)….The Imperial Irrigation District Board of Directors will meet Monday.
More Articles ...
- State Water Board workshop
- ECPD actively searching for those who tortured pupplies
- Casting Call for major motion picture
- Marine killed in single vehicle collision
- El Centro house burns, twice
- Assembly committee to host a public hearing
- Child suffers minor injuries
- Plan in the works to restart work on solar project
- Blue Angels season begins Saturday
- 13 year old rescued
Page 47 of 518