A Marine fighter jet crashed in the city of Imperial Wednesday afternoon. The crash occurred shortly after 4:00 P.M. in the 600 block of Fonzie Avenue in Imperial. The pilot ejected from the aircraft and was treated for minor injuries. The fighter hit the street in front of several houses with debris striking two of the homes. a man in one of the homes told KXO News that he never heard anything until the front window of the house blew out and he
(44 year old Arizona man shot in Mexicali)… Michael Garcia was visiting family at the time.
(Brush fire quickly extinguished)….The fire was reported at just after 11:00 Tuesday morning.
(Routine traffic stop turns into high speed chase)…Brawley police initiated the traffic stop at around 10:40 Tuesday morning.
(CHP to take job applications)….There will be four days in July applications will be accepted.
(State Primary sets up governor’s race in November)….Statewide, Incumbent Governor Jerry Brown was the top vote getter
(Clear winners Tuesday)….If the numbers stand.
(Unofficial election results set-up run-offs)…They will be held in November.
- Election results unofficial
- Ex-Blue Angels Commander Guilty
- Imperial County response to Navy
- No presentation on Navy Base Land Use study
- Local Championship teams honored
- Governor's Trade Mission to Mexico
- Morning voter turnout
- Latest BLS wage survey
- Brawley Man Dies In Traffic Accident
- Making A Connection Between Your Pet And Your Date
Page 45 of 335