(Brawley man suffers gunshot wound)…The 24 year old was apparently the victim and the suspect.
(CHP goes into Maximum Enforcement Friday)…The Labor Day Maximum Enforcement Period will continued throughout the 3-day weekend
(Perez House Resolution passed by Assembly)…. HR 51 was authored by Assemblyman Manuel Perez.
(Single vehicle roll-over)…It was reported at 6:34 Tuesday evening.
(Vehicle hits woman)…It was reported at just after 8:00 Monday night.
(At least one injured in collision)…The collision was reported Monday afternoon.
(18 year old Brawley resident suffers fatal injuries)….Armando Mendez Jr. was a passenger in a small pick-up that rolled.
(The County will have a balanced budget)…Thanks to Solar Projects in Imperial County.
- New jail process
- County accepts NAF Joint Land Use Study
- Dealing with the Homeless situation
- Cause of fire released.
- Yuma man dies in single vehicle collision
- Busy week for Supervisors
- Mexican President and California Governor to discuss trade issues
- Scuffle over beer
- Man brandishes a weapon in El Centro
- 19 yesar old cut after a fight
Page 41 of 395