(A traffic stop leads to much more)….San Diego County Sheriff’s Deputies made the traffic stop early Wednesday morning
(Smoke in the air, again)…..And again, it may be from a fire in the mountains
(The Calexico City Council holds an unusual meeting)….The meeting was Tuesday evening, and only had one item on the agenda.
(Regan enters a not guilty plea)…The former Federal Public Defender made a court appearance Tuesday
(Calexico has a new Police Chief)…Pompeyo Tabarez Sr. took the oath Tuesday afternoon.
(Little bit of shaking south of the border)…A minor earthquake hit near Guadalupe Victoria, south of Mexicali.
(Big Rig spills its load)…The California Highway Patrol investigated.
The Pacific Imperial Railroad is working on revitalizing the Desert Line.
- Big Rig Rolls Over
- County budget process begins
- IID Board agrees to hire communications consultants
- State hearing on the Salton Sea
- Heat wave moving in
- Imperial County jobless numbers are down
- Fire Closes Roads
- IID Board meeting Tuesday
- Supervisors to adopt a balanced budget
- Bus fare increases to be discussed Wednesday
Page 352 of 396