(IID Board adopts Emergency Proclamations)….One for Imperial County and one for Riverside County.
(IID Board holds two public hearings Tuesday, on the same issue, the same day)….Board President Matt Desert said they wanted to cover all the bases.
(IID responds)…The prepared response was read by IID General Manager Kevin Kelley.
(Major Job Fair Saturday)….It is the Gran Plaza Outlets Job Fair in Calexico.
(The Affordable Care Act explained)….A Town Hall meeting will be held Friday.
(Search for David Yglesias expanding)….An organized search will be held Saturday.
(IID to declare an emergency)…The County and the City of Calexico have already approved similar declarations.
(Supervisors to discuss Ambulance Service contract)…They will not go into detail of the contract.
- Hernandez agrees to plea
- Fallowing applications being accepted
- One fatal in fiery collision
- Plans underway for next year's Bowling Tournament
- Mexican Independence
- Cheerleader bus caught in chain reaction collision
- Calexico man suffers fatal injuries
- Immigrant rights bills go to the Governor
- Governor to sign minimum wage bill
- Hidalgo Society to dedicate their new bell Sunday
Page 345 of 448