The City of Brawley has reached a deal to settle liability issues with the Brawley Wastewater Treatment Plant.
U.S. Customs and Border Protection officers at the Calexico cargo port intercepted narcotics valued at $3.2 million.
(Autopsy set for Friday)….The County Coroner’s Office will try to determine the cause of death of a man found Tuesday.
(Brawley to hire a new Police Chief)….A name should be revealed by the end of the year.
(QSA agreements upheld)…The court decision ends years of litigation.
(Mendoza enters guilty plea)…Richard Mendoza is the former Chief Executive Officer of Pioneers Memorial Hospital.
(It is World Breastfeeding week)…..It runs through August 7th.
(Imperial County to receive $3.3 million in Transportation Funds)…State Senator Ben Hueso will present the funds Friday.
- Supervisors hope for an early end to strike
- Supervisors agree to ask for Salton Sea area zip code changes
- County approves plan
- The importance of child support
- BLM adjustments
- 28 year old found dead
- Governor needs to pay attention to Baja
- Classrooms damaged at McKinley
- AB 1825 training
- Retired fire chief faces embezzlement charges
Page 322 of 395