(IID Board approves Pilot program, at last)….The Imperial Irrigation District Directors made the decision Tuesday.
(Child airlifted from Day-care)….The young boy became ill at around 9:00 Tuesday morning.
(El Centro traffic disrupted Tuesday morning)….El Centro Fire Department responded to a vehicle fire.
(The search for Dimaggio continues)….The first ever cell phone Amber Alert was issued Monday evening.
(The IID does not have a veteran’s preference)….Director Bruce Kuhn said they should.
(QSA decision discussed)…The Imperial Irrigation District Board discussed it in open session.
(Gaming Committee makes presentations)….The presentations were held at the Board of Supervisors meeting.
(The two sides are finally talking)….Gold Cross Ambulance employees have been on strike for 10 days.
- Agents make another rescue
- Amber Alert
- Yuma Man Injured Running From CHP
- Conservation Pilot Program could be extended
- County Supervisors
- Child clipped by vehicle
- It's a wrap for the 3rd Annual Film Festival
- Calexico Measure H committee
- County Supervisor travels to Mexico City
- Burned body found in Boulevard
Page 297 of 373