(Governor signs AB 71)…The bill was authored by Assemblyman Manuel Perez.
Palm Springs, California (NAPSI) - Blockbuster movies aren’t the only thing that can benefit from 3D technology. It seems that HD 3D video is a hit in the operating room as well.
El Centro, California (NAPSI) - Relevant, factual and entertaining Hispanic and Latino television content are now conveniently available anytime to digital cable customers On Demand.
El Centro, California (NAPSI) - Many Americans want to treat family and friends to a holiday meal with a bit of tradition to it. Making that easier is a delicious recipe for roast turkey that harks back to Colonial times.
San Diego, California (NAPSI) - When it comes to prostate cancer, two or three heads may be better than one.
El Centro, California (NAPSI) - According to the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, in order to preserve and improve your health, you need to do two types of physical activity each week—aerobic and muscle-strengthening.
El Centro, California (NAPSI) - People with high blood pressure should always read the labels of any medications they may take.
El Centro, California (NAPSI) - Would you like to help the nearly 80 percent of U.S. black women who are overweight or obese improve their health? If yes, consider starting a Sisters Together group where you live, work or worship.
- Ten Study Skills All Students Should Know
- Tips For Playing It Safe With Medicine
- “Road Warriors’” Top Travel Preferences
- Memorial service for young Yglesias
- Annual Sheriff's Volunteer BBQ
- Woman Arrested After Police Stand-off
- Next week, flu shots will be available
- Calexico Farmer's Market series
- Calexico Talent competition is back
- Recovered body confirmed to be missing teen
Page 290 of 400