(Boy flown to San Diego as a precaution)…The child was hit by a vehicle in Heber.
(Couple injured on Interstate 8)….The California Highway Patrol says the incident was reported just after 2:00 Wednesday afternoon.
(Search continues for missing 14 year old)….David Yglesias the third was discovered missing from his home August 24th.
(Time to Bowl for a good cause)….It is the 4th Annual Smoking Hot Bowling Tournament.
(Mexican Independence Day is this weekend)….There will be celebrations all over Imperial County.
Yuma Sheriff’s Office is holding a continuous auction)….They are able to do that because it is on-line.
(Tribute to fallen 9/11 Firefighters)…The tribute is the 110 memorial stair climb.
(The Sunny Hall trial begins in January)….The 31-year-old El Cajon resident is accused of killing two people.
- Weekend seizures
- 3 more rescued in the desert
- Fire near Jamul
- Owens Lake Compared to the Salton Sea
- County Industrial Park getting its first tenant
- Supervisors request of options in lingering strike
- Emergency declaration
- Storms Batter Valley , Again
- Supervisors to hold several Public Hearings
- SDCWA wants to collect from Imperial County
Page 282 of 382