(County supports efforts of the Freedom fest 2014 Committee)…. Gene Brister, Chairman of the Committee, thanked the Board of Supervisors for their past support.
(Supervisors receive economic impact report)….The report was put together by Development management Group, Incorporated.
(Two Candidate Forums to be held this week)…Both will be hosted by the Joint Chambers of Commerce Regional Government Affairs Committee.
(Woman tries to sneak heroin to an inmate)…The 61 year old had gone to the Calipatria State Prison Easter Sunday.
(8th Annual DEA Take Back Day)…It will be held this Saturday.
(Veteran Appreciation Month Recognition Reception)…It will be held Tuesday May 6.
(The History of the Calexico Chronicle)…The History of the Calexico based newspaper is longer than the county, itself.
(The Race is coming)…It will be held Saturday.
More Articles ...
- Ladies And Gentlemen, Start Your Engines
- Growing A Small Business Online
- Recycle And Be Rewarded
- Elder Fraud: Protecting Yourself And Your Nest Egg
- Noteworthy Partnership Supports Young Farmers
- 1 Dead in Officer Involved Shooting
- Meth Hidden In Car
- Delicious Dishes For Those With (Or Without) Diabetes
- Your Next Doctor’s Visit May Include Questions About Alcohol Use
- Canola: A Unique Plant With Healthy Oil
Page 281 of 542