El Centro, California (NAPSI) - There’s helpful news for those caring for a family member with Alzheimer’s disease.
(IID Board schedules another special meeting)…This one will be held Monday in La Quinta.
(Another drug tunnel discovered)….This one was found in the San Diego area.
(Sales taxes are going up across the border)…Many are not happy.
(Cattle Call week kicks off Saturday)….The Chili Cook-off is the first of a full week.
(SDSU/IV to award scholarships)…They will be awarded on the Campus Friday.
(Girl Scouts will be doing a good deed)… November 2nd through the 6th Troop 7016 will be hosting a donation drive.
(Investigators holding a press conference)…They are expected to release more information on the death of David Navarro.
- Halloween fun
- 68 year old suffers fatal injuries
- Motorists asked to be extra cautious tonight
- Man found Tuesday probably died from gunshot wound
- Woman caught trying to smuggle narcotics
- Two vehicle collision Tuesday morning
- Information being held to allow investigators to follow leads
- CDHP has a new health information website
- Mexican plant cannot be brought across the border
- Wheelchair bound man falls into canal
Page 278 of 415