(The Affordable Care Act explained)….A Town Hall meeting will be held Friday.
(Search for David Yglesias expanding)….An organized search will be held Saturday.
(IID to declare an emergency)…The County and the City of Calexico have already approved similar declarations.
(Supervisors to discuss Ambulance Service contract)…They will not go into detail of the contract.
(23 year old sentenced to 2 and a half years in prison)….The sentence was part of a plea agreement.
(Solicitations open for next Fallowing year)….The next Fallowing year is the 2014 calendar year.
(Body burned beyond recognition)….The driver burned in a single vehicle rollover.
(Bowling tournament a success)…It was the 4th Annual Smoking Hot Bowling Tournament.
- Mexican Independence
- Cheerleader bus caught in chain reaction collision
- Calexico man suffers fatal injuries
- Immigrant rights bills go to the Governor
- Governor to sign minimum wage bill
- Hidalgo Society to dedicate their new bell Sunday
- Salvation Army celebrates
- Woman admits to smuggling narcotics
- Man rescued from All American
- Vehicle crashes into canal
Page 278 of 380