(Road closure near Calexico)…County Public Works says the closure will last throughout May.
(Very strong winds in the Mountains)…Winds were reported at 52 miles per hour, gusting up to 72 miles per hour at times.
(Palo Verde man found guilty)…49 year old James Rudolph Taylor was charged with child molestation
(MANA’s 2nd Annual wine tasting fundraiser)….It will be held May 16th.
(SB 1139 passes first hurdle)…It has made it through its first Senate Police Committee.
(It is now official)…A US Navy ship will be named after the city of Yuma.
(D.A. presented a Monty Award)…It is not what you think.
(Brawley residents will soon have it their way)…A new Burger King Restaurant is opening Friday.
More Articles ...
- Another illegal gang member arrested
- Sex offender trys to re-enter US, again
- El Centro man arrested for brandishing a fake weapon
- Yuma inmate found dead
- Forums and Debates
- Workshop to discuss IRWMP
- Those traveling to San Diego, be aware
- Farm Bureau fundraiser
- 19 year old dies near Campo
- Children's Fair and Dia del Nino
Page 275 of 542