(Arrest made in agriculture theft investigation)….County Sheriff’s made the arrest this week.
(SCORE International is coming back)….SCORE is the biggest off-road race promoter in the United States, and possibly the world.
(Over $400,000 in cash seized)….A 32-year-old Los Angeles man was arrested.
(New reasons to keep the Detention Facility open)….Immigration and Customs Enforcement had announced the El Centro Facility would close by June 30th.
(Calexico Chamber recognizes outstanding citizens)….They do that by hosting their annual Lava Lamp Dinner.
(Man found with heroin in his shoes)…..The discovery was made at the Border Patrol checkpoint on Highway 78, near Glamis.
(Imperial County not eligible for the Essential Air Service program)….That was the Department of Transportation ruling this week.
(Calexico schools awarded state grants)….The grants were announced by State Schools chief Tom Torlakson.
More Articles ...
- A major issue may be dumped in the Counties lap
- ECRMC gets an award
- Positive news for Downtown Calexico port rehab project
- Mexican Court sides with Gay Marriage
- Perez bills move forward
- Homeless woman arrested at Calexico Port
- Another Interim City Manager named
- First local case and death due to Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever
- Firewoks season approaching
- Navy identifys victim
Page 272 of 580