(Mexicali has a new Mayor)….Five of the major cities in Baja California swore in new Mayors over the weekend.
(Workshop of Section 8 (a) certification)….It will be held Wednesday.
(Sand Rail goes out of control, killing one)….The tragedy occurred Saturday.
(43 year old Niland woman suffers fatal injuries Friday)….Gloria Calixtro Solorio was struck by a Pick-up.
(CHP releases Holiday Stats)…The statistics cover the just ended four-day weekend.
El Centro, California (NAPSI) - As any shopper knows, sometimes it’s easy to buy gifts for a specific person just hunt for what’s on his or her wish list and check it off.
El Centro, California (NAPSI) - You can be known for having the gift for giving if you heed three hints:
El Centro, California (NAPSI) - Ah, the holidays! They’re a time filled with family, friends, large parties and the inevitable holiday entertaining stress.
- People Who Are Blind Equip The Military
- Time- And Money-Saving Grocery Tips
- Encouraging Parents To Do More With Less
- New High-Tech Image For Colonoscopies
- Data Provides Insight On Today’s Face Of COPD
- Study Shows Consumers Should Consider Frozen When Produce Shopping
- Good Health Built In: Steps To Improve Indoor Air
- New Kettle workers this year
- Teachers approve contract
- Many turnout for a Thanksgiving Day meal
Page 265 of 424