(County approves donation)…The County Board of Supervisors said it was for a very worthy cause.
(County Fire receives two grants)…Fire Chief Tony Rouhotas informed the Board of Supervisors Tuesday.
(Local Health Department has a preparedness agreement)…It is with the California Department of Public Health.
(Supervisors take action on M O U)…It is the Regional Animal Control and Shelter Stakeholder Committee Memorandum of Understanding.
(El Centro gets good news, finally)…The City asked for a determination in 2011.
(Families picket)…They set up Friday afternoon at the County Courthouse in El Centro.
(Imperial Man wakes up just in time)…34 year old William Blanchette was driving north on Austin Road Thursday night.
(IID Board to discuss Colorado River Resources)…The Imperial Irrigation District Board meets Tuesday.
- Supervisors to discuss a Museum donation.
- Storm chances begin increasing Tuesday evening
- Mexican Independence Day celebrations
- Tribute to fallen 9/11 firefighters
- Global Recipes Explore Ancient Spice Route
- College May Cost Less Than Parents Think
- America’s PrepareAthon
- Standby Generators Can Provide Safety And Comfort
- The Law That Protects Your Benefits
- Sickle Cell Disease: What You Need To Know
Page 27 of 396