State Senator Ben Hueso's arraignment on charges of driving under the influence of alcohol has been delayed until after the November General Election.
Candidates in several November General Election races will debate.
(Bishop Cirilo Flores laid to rest)…The popular San Diego Bishop recently passed away.
(Governor signs the California Film and Television tax credit bill Thursday)…The bill expands the program to $330 million in annual production incentives for the next five years.
(Gas prices will be going up)...Way up. 16 to 76 cents per gallon of gas.
(A unique competition)...The First Annual Trivia Bee.
(Brawley to welcome the return of the teachers)...They will do that with a special dinner.
(Body tentatively identified)…The County Coroners office is working with the Mexican Consulate in Calexico to notify the family.
- IID Reaches Settlement
- BP Takes Down Smugglers
- Ducks Unlimited Dinner
- Regional Director talks water with the IID
- Groundwater legislation will not affect Imperial County
- Land for future sub-stations
- Supervisors approve Museum request
- USDA Rural Assistance grant
- Health Department agreement with the state
- Regional animal shelter
Page 26 of 397