(There was a large crowd Wednesday)….They turned out to get an update on Calexico.
(County employees get a long weekend)….It is Easter Weekend.
(Employee Resource Orientation)…It is for National Beef employees losing their jobs when the Brawley Plant closes.
(Community Canned Food Drive)…It is scheduled for Saturday April 26th in Holtville.
(Another family member assisted fugitive)….44 year old Modesto Cortes Serrillo is still on the loose.
(Calexico couple indicted on federal charges)…43 year old Ignacio Gonzalez and his wife 37-year-old Lorena Gonzalez were indicted.
(Medal of Honor presented to three)….The presentations were made this month at the Yuma Chamber of Commerce Good Morning Yuma Meeting.
(Two vehicle collision injures two)…It was reported at just before 3:00 Tuesday afternoon.
More Articles ...
- Woman caught at prison with contraband
- Suspect identified
- National Library Week
- National Beef faces a fine
- Air Defense exercise over El Centro
- Supervisors discuss ICE Detention Facility
- 4 Alarm Fire In Niland
- Supervisors to discuss APCD issues
- ECPD issue statement on report of Vehicle versu Ped.
- Sexual Assault Awareness
Page 243 of 500