(IID reveals their Salton Sea Renewable Initiative)….IID General Manager Kevin Kelley read the initiative from a prepared statement Tuesday.
(Updates to IID Energy Rewards Program)…They were approved by the Imperial Irrigation District Board Tuesday.
(Heber woman dies early Wednesday morning.)…38-year-old Nacalena Jackson had been transported to El Centro Regional Medical Center.
(More information on body found Tuesday morning)…Deputy Coroner Rodolfo Barron says the deceased has been identified.
(IID Board agrees to move forward with 2014 fallowing year)….They did not, however, approve early sign-ups.
(The Salton Sea needs to be studied some more)….That according to an interagency report released Tuesday.
(Calipatria voters will not be voting on city issues in November)…..Three cities were to vote on City Council seats November 5th.
(The Brawley Chamber will be a little different this year)…They will be hosting a Welcome Back Teachers Dinner.
- Calexico Casino still waiting on the BIA
- Body found near railroad tracks
- Woman's death under investigation
- Nearly 3,000 Pounds Of Pot At Port
- IID Board meets Tuesday afternoon
- Man rescued in the desert
- County Supervisor gets a job
- Jobless rate increases
- Water forecast not good
- APCD records high levels of PM 2.5 Sunday
Page 243 of 330