(Drive with caution if you are going to San Diego)…..The CHP is increasing patrols in East San Diego County.
(Richard Warne’s job may be on the line)….A special meeting has been called by the Calexico City Council.
(County Supervisors approve bids for road-work)…..Public Works Director William Brunet presented the Board with 3 recommended bids.
(Tenaska Solar Ventures has another project)…It is 8 miles West of El Centro.
(Cattle Call is rapidly approaching.)….Royalty will be set by this weekend.
(Calexico’s interim police chief calls a meeting)…Michael Bostic was hired to fill the vacancy left by Pompeyo Tabarez.
(Woman and 4 year old child injured)….It was reported at 5:30 Monday evening.
The Calexico Chief of Police has been relieved of all duties.
- Holtville to host a Veteran's Day Parade
- Twice as Nice is for young ladies Valleywide
- Roll-over under investigation
- It may be a short Board meeting
- Be informed this Friday
- 1st Annual fundraising event
- Local celebration
- Shooting determined self-defense
- Brawley Fire Department Open House
- Man admits to smuggling attempt
Page 25 of 415