(Representative ask for action)…They have sent a letter to the Governor.
(Advisory to motorists)…Public Works has scheduled work on Dogwood Road.
(Expanding Horizons…A Girls Conference)….It will be held Saturday.
(2015 Farm Bureau Scholarship BBQ)…It will be held Friday at Ryerson Hall in El Centro.
(Appellate Court decides in favor of Richard Horn)…Horn is a sexually violent predator located in Imperial County.
(Farm equipment thieves strike again)….This time near McKim and South Harris Roads.
A collaborative effort between Yuma County Sheriff's Office and the Imperial County Sheriff's Office has resulted in an arrest in a 6 month old murder case.
U.S. Border Patrol agents arrested a woman with drugs strapped to her body.
More Articles ...
- CBP Advises Travelers On Rx Medications
- Garcia Bills Pass First Test
- ECPD Officers Recognized
- You Ought To Be In Movies
- Workshop to discuss Calexico banking issues
- Imperial Chamber CEO submits letter of Resignation
- Air Quality monitoring stations
- Supervisors approve subscription renewal
- Supervisors take action on Probation requests
- Mexico extends protection of the Vaquita Porpoise
Page 25 of 520