(4th Annual IV Film Festival and Artist Showcase)….It started today, Friday.
(Man Assaulted near Winterhaven)…It was reported Wednesday evening.
(Man robbed at gunpoint, in his home)….It was reported early Thursday morning
(Suspect in custody)…He was caught stealing plaques off the Calexico Veteran’s Memorial.
(Brawley Public Library and De Rio Branch to close for a week)….They will close starting Saturday.
(FERC announces another civil penalty in 2011 power outage)….The Federal Energy Regulatory Commission announced the settlement agreement Thursday.
(Details on Wednesday fatal injury collision)…The victim has been identified as 45-year-old Loren Green from Ellsinore.
(9th Circuit Court upholds its previous decision)….On May 19th, the Court upheld the sale of Colorado River Water to San Diego.
More Articles ...
- New Solar Farms
- Governor wants smaller Water Bond
- Ellsinore man suffers fatal injuries
- Person of interest now a suspect
- Desert Shores resident is missing
- Fatal Accident On Mt Springs Grade
- CHP investigating Hit and Run
- Man says he was stabbed by 2 teens
- 39 year old arrested at Calexico Port
- Brawley Council on recess
Page 236 of 576