(The Salton Sea is not that much different than the Owens Lake)….Only it is worse.
(Supervisors approve a new development)…It is the California Ethanol and Power Project.
(Supervisors concerned with strike)….Gold Cross Ambulance employees went on strike July 28th.
(County Supervisors approve emergency declaration)….The local declaration was requested by the Office of Emergency Services.
Thunder , lightening , rain , hail and high winds battered the Imperial Valley Monday night.
(County Board of Supervisors meet Tuesday)….The meeting could be a long one.
(San Diego is going after Attorney’s fees)….A Sacramento Superior Court Judge recently validated the QSA.
(Warrant results in drug seizure and arrests)….The Imperial Valley Street Interdiction Team and the Sheriff’s Emergency Response Team served the narcotic search warrant.
- IVC Nursing Program celebration
- Special meeting in Calexico
- Las Primeras 2013 Honorees introduced
- 18 year old dies Friday afternoon
- Multi-Alarm Fire In Calexico
- Southend Battered By Storm
- High School Football Scoreboard
- Annual Aviation Day
- Calexico Council approves a budget Thursday
- Suspected thief arrested
Page 234 of 332