(Funds for Salton Sea project)…..The funds were including in the Omnibus Bill.
(IID warns of another scam)….Recently the Imperial Irrigation District warned against a phone scam.
(Imperial City Council agrees to Cal Trans stipulations)….In doing so, Cal Trans has agreed to construct a traffic signal at Highway 86 and Neckel Road.
(Woman hit by a semi)….It was reported Tuesday evening.
(Warm, dry weather could be a problem)….For one thing, it creates a fire hazard in the mountain areas.
(7TH annual Renewable Energy Summit)….It is once again being hosted by the IVEDC.
(Calexico Air Quality affected, again)….Again, it was high levels of PM 2.5.
(Temporary funding bill approved)….The House approved the $1.1 trillion bill Wednesday night.
- Blue Angels Arrival
- New Boat Launch at Sunbeam Lake
- The First Steps to Success
- Wanted drug trafficker found in Mexicali
- Fair entry submissions
- Supervisors name Acosta Clerk of the Board
- AB 175 moves on
- First Solar luncheon to include a surprise
- Spending bill includes no funds for Calexico
- New fire station for Boulevard
Page 234 of 426