(Friday is POW/MIA Recognition Day)….The special day was declared by Presidential Proclamation.
(IVC wants to hear from you)….They will be taking public comment over the next 2 months.
(Millions of dollars in narcotics seized)…..The recent seizures occurred at the International Border.
(IID schedules workshop)…It will be held September 25th at 3:00 PM.
(Two people seriously injured earlier this week)….They were involved in a collision and fire near Boulevard.
(Air Pollution in Calexico)….The Condition hit Unhealthy for Sensitive Groups at 8:00 am.
(Supervisors adopt a balanced budget)….Not only is it balanced, but there is a small surplus.
(IID Board adopts Emergency Proclamations)….One for Imperial County and one for Riverside County.
- IID Board agrees to implement Best and Final Offer
- IID responds to Nevada and the MWD
- Calexico Job Fair
- Town Hall meeting on Affordable Care Act
- Organized search for missing teen
- IID Directors to discuss emergency declarations
- Board of Supervisors meeting Tuesday
- Hernandez agrees to plea
- Fallowing applications being accepted
- One fatal in fiery collision
Page 231 of 334