(Open House meeting to discuss Asian Citrus Psyllid)…It will be held Thursday in Calexico.
(67th Annual Holtville Carrot Festival)…The over weeklong event begins Friday.
(Roadwork planned for February)….Because of the effect to traffic, it is being announced now.
(Winterhaven to get first significant road work in years)….The County Board of Supervisors awarded the contract Tuesday.
(Imperial County receives a state grant)…The funds will allow the County to participate in a new program.
(Transit Hub now open)….The ribbon cutting was Monday.
(Fatal injury victims identified)…The 3 men were in a Honda that collided with a semi. The collision was reported at 5:47 Monday evening at Highway 115 and Worthington Road. There were four men in the Honda at the time of the collision. All four were from Brawley. Officials say they were field workers.
The California Highway Patrol is investigating a traffic accident that resulted in three deaths late yesterday afternoon.
- 2 Die In Traffic Accident
- El Centro State of the City Address set
- Gran Plaza to give back
- Small earthquake in the dessert
- Supervisors to discuss donations and grants
- Baby and Children's Expo
- YRMC reports first flu related death
- 23rd Annual Rib Cook-off results
- Cervical Cancer: What Women Need To Know
- Undertreatment of Pain Prevalent Among Cancer Patients
Page 225 of 425