(Ad-Hoc Committee coming together)…The committee will address the National Beef issue.
(Border Patrol agents seize 13 pounds of methamphetamine)….The seizure occurred at around 6:00 am Tuesday.
(The Watoto Children’s Choir is touring the United States)….The six-month tour began in December.
(IID Board takes another vote on Municipal Water Rates)….Again, the Directors agreed to reduce the rates.
(IID Board President names members to ad-hoc committee)…The committee is to work on the National Beef issue.
(Ceremony planned at IVC JSL Art Gallery)…..It will be held Friday.
(Locals enter guilty pleas in federal court)…The three were charged with smuggling illegal immigrants into the United States.
(Supervisors to form a committee)…The Board discussed the National Beef announcement.
- Driver injured in collision
- Efforts underway to entice National Beef to stay
- Driver injured in roll-over
- IID Board of Directors
- Supervisors meet Tuesday
- Ham recognized by off-road group
- Mountain Lion attacks man
- Carrot Festival started over the weekend
- Minor earthquake south of the border
- Victim identified
Page 218 of 424