El Centro, California (NAPSI) - There are nearly 20 million Americans diagnosed with diabetes, according to the American Diabetes Association, and, of those, about 4.5 million have their health benefits through Medicare.
El Centro, California (NAPSI) - Cholesterol levels have long been the focus in promoting heart health, but many people may be surprised to learn that elevated triglycerides, affecting approximately a third of all Americans, are also a risk factor.
El Centro, California (NAPSI) - Parents like you know kids should eat healthy and be active every day, but summer break can often make that hard. With some fun, simple tips, you can ensure summer break doesn’t mean a break in your family’s healthy habits.
(Lankford facing additional charges)….He was recently arraigned on the original and additional charges.
(The Landscaping is not done, yet)….The City of El Centro says work will continue next week.
(Several communities change their mind)….It was not long ago that fireworks were only sold in Westmorland and Calipatria
(And the Lava Lamp goes to…..)….Community members who have gone the extra mile.
(23rd Annual Freedom Fest)….It is less than a week away.
- IV Film Festival and Artists Showcase
- Search for 18 year old still futile
- WDB election contrversial
- Do good, get a slurpee
- IVROP gets Face Forward grant
- Bus fare increases approved
- Two drug arrests at Downtown Port
- 7 arrested in East San Diego County
- Smoke gets in your eyes, and everything else
- Calexico City Council meeting
Page 213 of 259