(Terry Fulp attends IID Board meeting)…Fulp is the US Bureau of Reclamation Regional Director.
The U.S. Department of State is offering a $5 million reward for the arrest and/or conviction of Rafael Caro-Quintero.
The City of El Centro and Scripps Health have agreed to an exclusive negotiating agreement for the possible acquisition and management of El Centro Regional Medical Center by the San Diego health care provider.
(Holtville man will probably spend the rest of his life in prison)…Jeremy James Godwin was sentenced late last week.
(The Desert Off-Road Season is officially open)….It began over the weekend.
(What are the legal costs to the IID for the QSA?)….The Public should find out Tuesday.
(County Supervisors meet Tuesday morning)….They will continue to discuss options.
(Tuesday is election day)…It is for most of the County, anyway.
- Environmental summit
- Cattle Call Week kicks off
- Imperial man killed in weekend collision
- Put The Cloud To Work For Your Business
- Peer Pressure Can Lead To Bad Investments
- Boneless Ham Is The Go-To Choice For Holiday Entertaining
- Diamonds Every Day
- Razoo For Schools Goes High Tech
- Overcoming Workplace Bullying
- Creating The Next Generation Of Lifesavers
Page 212 of 351