(Two vehicle collision injures two)…It was reported at just before 3:00 Tuesday afternoon.
(Woman tries to smuggle drugs and other contraband into prison)…27 year old Porsha Sherrie Yancey had traveled from Sacramento over the weekend.
(Shooting suspect flees to Mexico)….A man was shot to death Sunday at a Yuma Restaurant.
(This week is National Library Week)….The theme this year is Lives Change @ your Library.
(Complaint against National Beef Could cost them $3.7 million)…The Administrative Civil Liability Complaint was filed by the Colorado River Basin Regional Water Quality Control Board.
(El Centro residents are being advised)…An air defense exercise will be conducted over the city on Wednesday.
(ICE El Centro Detention Facility probably closing June 30th)….That announcement came at the County Board of Supervisors meeting Tuesday.
Imperial County Fire crews are battling a four-alarm blaze in Niland.
- Supervisors to discuss APCD issues
- ECPD issue statement on report of Vehicle versu Ped.
- Sexual Assault Awareness
- A red moon tonight
- Woman hit by vehicle. Injuries fatal
- Missing woman found
- Man killed at Yuma restaurant
- Plan A Vacation, Get Happy
- Potholes Can Be A Menace To Shocks And Struts
- The Africa I Never Expected: On Safari With Micato
Page 210 of 466