(Salton City is searching for a new Fire Chief)….Ernest Calderon resigned the position in May due to stress.
(Vehicle runs off the Interstate, into the desert)…The driver suffered minor injuries.
(Holtville has a budget)….The spending plan was approved Monday.
(Justin Lofton pulls double duty)….Lofton, from Westmorland, also got a lot of TV time.
(Former state Senator to be honored by Mexican Government)…Denise Moreno Ducheny is set to receive an Ohtli prize.
(No more extended holds without probable cause)….That is the decision of the local Sheriff’s Office.
(It was reminiscent of the 60’s)….A group of High School students decided to eat some brownies laced with marijuana.
(IID Public meeting expected to be relatively short)…..That is the Action agenda, anyway.
More Articles ...
- Supervisors meet Tomorrow
- Summer Heat Can Burn Through A Homeowner’s Repair Budget
- Your E-mail Is Your Business: Here’s How To Keep It Private
- Fast, Easy Ways To Have A Kitchen And Bath You Love
- After Your Move - Getting Settled
- Make The Summer “Awesome” With Your Family
- Mix It Up To Stay In Shape
- Migraine Facts And Treatment Tips
- Seniors Reveal Life-Changing Effects Of Fitness
- How To Decide About Assisted Living
Page 203 of 497