(Details on Wednesday fatal injury collision)…The victim has been identified as 45-year-old Loren Green from Ellsinore.
(9th Circuit Court upholds its previous decision)….On May 19th, the Court upheld the sale of Colorado River Water to San Diego.
(Contract to sell Solar Energy to Southern California Edison)….It is two 20-year power purchase agreements.
(The Governor does not support the Water Bond)…Not the one being proposed right now.
(45 year old Ellsinore man suffers fatal injuries)….The man was in a traffic collision Wednesday afternoon.
(Braulio Salazar is no longer a person of interest)…Brawley police say he is now a suspect.
(North County Sheriff’s office looking for a missing man)….James Paul Rugenski is a resident of Desert Shores.
The California Highway Patrol is investigating a traffic accident that occurred late Wednesday afternoon.
- CHP investigating Hit and Run
- Man says he was stabbed by 2 teens
- 39 year old arrested at Calexico Port
- Brawley Council on recess
- 52 year old found dead
- Plane Crashes Near Winterhaven
- First all female inmate work crew
- Library inventory
- Board approves contract for phone system
- Agriculture still the leading industry in the County
Page 21 of 360