(Border Patrol nabs another Gang member)…This time 3 miles west of the Calexico Downtown Port.
(Yuma Fire receives a grant)….The Grant was awarded through the Arizona Governor’s Office of Highway Safety.
(Holtville man caught trying to smuggle methamphetamine)…The 22 year old was arrested at the east port of entry.
(IID will write-off some delinquent accounts)…The Imperial Irrigation District has been looking for a way to deal with the outstanding bills.
(Romo nominated for prestigious award)….Sergio Romo has been named the San Francisco Giants 2014 nominee.
(The 2014 Rigid Industries SCORE Desert Challenge)…It is the second major SCORE event in Imperial County this year.
(Political debate)…It was held Tuesday evening in Condit Auditorium.
(County Probation to get a make-over)…It was approved by the Board of Supervisors Tuesday.
- No decision on fireworks ordinance
- No change in 2015 EDP methodology
- Increase in Annual Pole Attachment Fee
- CBP Officers Nab Over $1.1 Million This Weekend
- Take Back Day
- Private detention facility now open
- Public hearing pulled
- Yuma inmate found dead Sunday
- Flu Shots next month
- Historic Highway 80 cruise
Page 21 of 397