(Filner refuses to resign)….The former Congressman for Imperial County is the current Mayor of San Diego.
(Winners introduced to the County Board of Supervisors.)…The District Attorney’s Office held the contest at this year’s Fair.
(It was a good weekend for Southern California drivers)….There were participating in the Speed Energy Stadium Super Trucks event in Toronto, Canada.
(Copper thief gets away)….Witnesses called the Sheriff’s Department mid Sunday morning.
(Supervisors meeting could be a short one)….There are only two action items on this week’s agenda.
(Poll Workers sought)….The new workers will fill the vacancies created by retirements or for other reasons.
(The Political Season is underway)….Candidate filing began Monday for the next election.
That will be held November 5th. At that time, the City’s of Brawley, Calipatria and El Centro will hold City Council elections. Candidates for those races need to file with their respective City Clerks, The County-wide Consolidated election will include school districts and special districts. Those candidates need to file with the County Registrar of Voters office, 940 Main Street, room 206, in El Centro. The filing period for all candidates who want to appear on the November ballot, ends August 9th at 5:00 pm. Candidates can schedule an appointment with the Registrar’s office in order to file their declaration of candidacy. The appointments can be made or questions answered by calling the Registrar’s office.
(2012 Requests for Proposal being accepted)….It is the Local Entity Competitive Mitigation Program.
- LOfton has a good weekend in Toronto
- Brawley resident named Warden at Centinela
- Final Chariot Fire update
- Deserving Addition To Our Great American Roads
- Spend Quality Time With Your Kids
- Tips For Reducing Pre-Vacation Stress At Work
- Enjoy Life’s Messy Moments More
- Help Children Learn To Love Reading
- For Family Fun, Space Is The Place
- Managing Diabetes Effectively And Affordably On Medicare
Page 199 of 260