San Diego, California (NAPSI) - Pain is a common but often overlooked consequence of cancer. One out of every three patients undergoing cancer treatments experience pain.
El Centro, California (NAPSI) - According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, about 68 million people 1 in 3 U.S. adults have high blood pressure. Also known as hypertension, high blood pressure can lead to a stroke or heart attack.
El Centro, California (NAPSI) - The quality of the air in your home should always be a priority, but during the colder months it’s particularly important to monitor it.
El Centro, California (NAPSI) - While going to the dentist is vital because oral health affects overall health, parents should be aware of specific precautions to take to protect their children during visits to the dentist and orthodontist.
(Hospital visiting restrictions)….El Centro Regional Medical Center announced the restrictions.
(Unemployment rate down slightly)…The latest numbers are for December.
(The Blue Angels are back)…The Navies ace flight demonstration team arrived Thursday afternoon.
(Stargazing in the Desert)…The sixth Stargazing event will be held Saturday.
- Bill to phase out plastic bags
- First influenza related death in Imperial County
- Rib Cook-off is Saturday
- Should IID Board have voted on water rates issue?
- Maricopa County fugitive arrested
- Mexicali resident trys to smuggle methamphetamine
- Agents seize bag of mushrooms. Not the store bought kind
- Unhealthy levels of PM 2.5
- Marijuan seized at Calexico Downtown Port
- Municipal Water Rates returned to 2005 levels
Page 198 of 396