(Single vehicle rollover)….It was reported Sunday morning.
(The FBI is looking for a few good men and women)….The Federal Bureau of Investigations wants to hire Tech Experts.
(Drinking around a bon fire)…A very popular activity this time of year.
(Newly elected Judge to be sworn in)…The Honorable Ruth Bermudez Montenegro will take the oath Friday
(Armed robbery at convenience store)…It was reported this week at the Circle K on Barioni Blvd.
(DMV crowded before Christmas)…They say it is only going to get worse.
(Seeley man arrested)….County Sheriff’s office says the man is suspected of stealing a fence.
(Man dies after Christmas Eve Encounter)….It was reported at the San Ysidro Border Crossing.
More Articles ...
- Man found with heroin strapped to his body
- Annual State Park Passes
- Holiday crackdown on drunk of drug impaired drivers
- CHP 4 day Maximum Enforcement
- Cuellar to take oath January 5th
- IID changes meeting schedule, again
- Apportionment discussed at special meeting
- Body found in vehicle
- First step in next fallowing program
Page 198 of 626