(There were no introductions Tuesday morning)….They will be re-scheduled.
(Pacificland Wholesale Mega Expo and Trade Show)…It is coming up November 20-23.
(IID Board to take a position on Prop 1)…..Proposition 1 is the $7 billion Water Bond.
(September unemployment down)….Imperial County jobless numbers were released Friday.
(Child hit by a vehicle)….It was reported at 7:50 Friday morning.
(Supervisors to meet Mexican officials)….The official introductions will be at the Supervisors meeting.
(National Philanthropy Day is November 19th)….The Day will be recognized locally.
(Arson attempt unsuccessful)….It was reported early Sunday morning.
- 2014 Cattle Call Week
- Were two candidates not invited to a Forum?
- Trade agreement between US and Mexico
- 3rd Annual Pumpkin Patch
- Breast Cancer fundraiser
- IVEDC Annual Dinner in November
- Benavidez plans to retire
- 17 years on the run is over
- Bowling fundraiser
- Federal and State agencies announce public meetings
Page 20 of 413