(Governor signs groundwater legislation)….The signing ceremony was held Tuesday.
(New sub-stations planned)….Both for the Sheriff’s and County Fire.
(County approves donation)…The County Board of Supervisors said it was for a very worthy cause.
(County Fire receives two grants)…Fire Chief Tony Rouhotas informed the Board of Supervisors Tuesday.
(Local Health Department has a preparedness agreement)…It is with the California Department of Public Health.
(Supervisors take action on M O U)…It is the Regional Animal Control and Shelter Stakeholder Committee Memorandum of Understanding.
(El Centro gets good news, finally)…The City asked for a determination in 2011.
(Families picket)…They set up Friday afternoon at the County Courthouse in El Centro.
More Articles ...
- Vehicle crashes into canal Thursday
- IID Board to discuss Colorado River resources
- Supervisors to discuss a Museum donation.
- Storm chances begin increasing Tuesday evening
- Mexican Independence Day celebrations
- Tribute to fallen 9/11 firefighters
- Global Recipes Explore Ancient Spice Route
- College May Cost Less Than Parents Think
- America’s PrepareAthon
- Standby Generators Can Provide Safety And Comfort
Page 192 of 561