(County to ask for new zip codes)….They would serve the Salton Sea area of Imperial County.
(Supervisors approve a 5 year plan)….It is the Workforce Development strategic plan.
(August is Child Support Awareness Month)….The purpose is to make parents aware of the importance of Child Support.
(BLM issues a correction)…The Bureau of Land Management also announced a Draft Supplement.
(Body found in Calexico house)…Calexico Police went to the house Tuesday night.
(Governor should pay more attention to neighbors)…..Legislators say the Governor travels all the way to China to better relations.
(School broken into)…Two juveniles have been arrested.
(Sexual Harassment Training for Supervisors)….It is being offered August 15th at the Veteran’s Hall in Imperial.
- Retired fire chief faces embezzlement charges
- Summer Music Camp 2013
- Holtville man says ex-wife ran him over
- No new offers to end the strike
- County Supervisors meet Tuesday
- Food fight....
- DAC meeting rescheduled
- Gold Cross employees on strike
- 18 year olds from Yuma siffere major injuries
- Vehicle runs into a tree
Page 189 of 261