(A new Scam being reported)….This warning comes from the Sheriff’s Office.
(A survey may change how tobacco products are displayed in stores.)…The Survey was conducted by the Healthy Store for a Healthy Community Campaign.
(Farm Bureau wants a response)…..Another letter was submitted to the Imperial Irrigation District Board Tuesday.
(IID interim General Counsel could be getting an extension)….The position was discussed in closed session at Tuesday’s Imperial Irrigation District Board of Directors meeting.
(MANA de Imperial Valley is accepting applications)…They are encouraging Latina High School graduates to submit a scholarship application.
(Minor earthquake)…It hit just North of Imperial County.
(CHP chases down human smuggler)…It happened this week near Calexico.
(Father and son arrested)…They were caught trying to smuggle Methamphetamine across the Border.
- Seniors will continue to recieve meals
- Home Healthcare workers want a raise
- Supervisors react to possible closing of Detention Facility
- $98 Million For Calexico
- IID Directors meet Tuesday
- Senior Meals program needs money
- Drunk driver causes a power outage
- Help for soon to be displaced workers
- Gordillo homes could face foreclosure
- Calexico Mardi Gras
Page 188 of 415