The Imperial County Board of Supervisors and the Imperial Irrigation District have reached agreement to end litigation that had them at odds for over 12 years.
(IID Board begins their meeting watching videos)…These were special videos.
(DSS modifies agreement with IVROP)….The Supervisors approved the agreement Tuesday.
(Stephan Van Decker is retiring)…But, he is not going anywhere.
(Bids being sought)…The Board of Supervisors agreed to request bids for work on Forrester Road.
(Supervisors approve the Iris Cluster Solar Farm Project)….The Public Hearing was held at the Board of Supervisors Tuesday meeting.
(Imperial Irrigation District Board meets Tuesday)…During the meeting the Directors will hear several informational issues.
(El Centro’s Relay for Life)….It is underway.
More Articles ...
- 8th Annual Dancing with the Stars
- Carrot Festival
- Public Benefits Committee
- Public Hearing could be significant to solar development
- Annual IV Jr. Trout Fishing Derby
- Info for the Homeless
- A Centennial celebration
- Bill goes further
- Body found in canal near Winterhaven
- Pedestrian suffers fatal injuries
Page 177 of 626