(The Annual Farm Bureau meeting.)…It is tonight in Brawley.
(Assemblyman to be honored)…Assemblyman Manuel Perez is in his 3rd and final term in office.
(MANA’s main event is next week)….It is the MANA de Imperial Valley 2014 Las Primeras Awards Gala and Fundraiser.
(Proyecto Heber Car Show)…It is coming this weekend.
(The Imperial Valley California Competes Tax Credit Workshop)….It is scheduled for October 14th.
(They were all over the county)…It was Red Shoe Day.
(Health Department hires a consultant)….They will assist the EMT Task Force.
(Hispanic Teacher of the year)…The honor has gone to Jose Flores.
More Articles ...
- Women arrested sneaking marijuana into prisons
- Mental Health
- EPA announces grant funds for border pollution
- Inmates can learn to be good fathers
- Health Officer gives Ebola report
- Two arrested for transporting meth
- Public discussion on possible rate increase
- Injuries minor in Saturday collision
- Think Pink in Calexico
- Weekend Pollution
Page 175 of 561