(County to continue with Nutrition Education and Obesity Prevention Program)…The Board of Supervisors agreed Tuesday to continue the program.
(Supervisors agree to pursue a grant)….The grant is for the Waste Tire Enforcement Program.
(The County honors Royce Freeman)….A resolution was adopted and presented to the star athlete.
(IID to hold first Board meeting of 2014)…The Board will have a new President for the meeting.
(Freeman to be honored, again)….This time by the County Board of Supervisors.
(Calexico’s Farmer’s Market held Sunday)….Turn-out again was light.
(Vehicle crashes into a canal)… It was reported Saturday near Calipatria.
(Farm Equipment theft)….It was still a major crime last year in Imperial County.
- Almost $900 in merchandise stolen
- Single vehicle collision near Boulevard
- Jerry Coleman. A humble, nice man
- Text Synched With Audiobooks Improves Reading
- Earning Cash For Your Child’s School Can Be Simple
- U.S.A. Medal Favorites Show How Success Is Built
- Tips On Saving Money With An HVAC System
- Iran, A Recent History
- How Baby Boomers Get Fit
- Fuel Up for Fitness with Healthy Snacks and Smart Plates
Page 173 of 357