(Contract to sell Solar Energy to Southern California Edison)….It is two 20-year power purchase agreements.
(The Governor does not support the Water Bond)…Not the one being proposed right now.
(45 year old Ellsinore man suffers fatal injuries)….The man was in a traffic collision Wednesday afternoon.
(Braulio Salazar is no longer a person of interest)…Brawley police say he is now a suspect.
(North County Sheriff’s office looking for a missing man)….James Paul Rugenski is a resident of Desert Shores.
The California Highway Patrol is investigating a traffic accident that occurred late Wednesday afternoon.
(Mexicali man suffers major injuries in hit and run)….The California Highway Patrol would like to speak with any witnesses.
(El Centro man reports being stabbed by juveniles)….El Centro Police were called early Tuesday morning.
- 39 year old arrested at Calexico Port
- Brawley Council on recess
- 52 year old found dead
- Plane Crashes Near Winterhaven
- First all female inmate work crew
- Library inventory
- Board approves contract for phone system
- Agriculture still the leading industry in the County
- Holtville Water System Shutdown Possible
- County Supervisors weekly meeting
Page 18 of 357