(IID Board begins their meeting watching videos)…These were special videos.
(DSS modifies agreement with IVROP)….The Supervisors approved the agreement Tuesday.
(Stephan Van Decker is retiring)…But, he is not going anywhere.
(Bids being sought)…The Board of Supervisors agreed to request bids for work on Forrester Road.
(Supervisors approve the Iris Cluster Solar Farm Project)….The Public Hearing was held at the Board of Supervisors Tuesday meeting.
(Imperial Irrigation District Board meets Tuesday)…During the meeting the Directors will hear several informational issues.
(El Centro’s Relay for Life)….It is underway.
(Dancers are being prepared)…They will be paired with their partners.
- Carrot Festival
- Public Benefits Committee
- Public Hearing could be significant to solar development
- Annual IV Jr. Trout Fishing Derby
- Info for the Homeless
- A Centennial celebration
- Bill goes further
- Body found in canal near Winterhaven
- Pedestrian suffers fatal injuries
- Law Enforcement to prevent DUI's Super Boiwl weekend
Page 17 of 466