El Centro Police are investigating a traffic accident that occurred at about 6:45 P.M. Sunday. A woman received major injuries when she was struck by a car on 5th Street at Ross Avenue. The El Centro Fire Department treated the woman at the scene , she was than taken by Gold Cross Ambulance to Stark Field where a REACH Helicopter was landing to transport to an out of county trauma center. No other details are available. The accident remains under investigation.
A steady rain shut down the California Mid-Winter Fair and Fiesta Sunday.
($10 million lawsuit filed)…It was filed this month in US District Court.
(Town Hall Meeting and Meet and Greet)…It will be held in Brawley.
(Good Morning Brawley, State of the City Address)…The event was at the Stockman’s Club Friday morning.
(Lexus left behind)…It is being listed as a hit and run. The California Highway Patrol says the Lexus was discovered at just after 8:00 Friday morning
(El Centro SWAT team called out)…El Centro Police Detectives and SWAT were serving a warrant at 1:22 Thursday afternoon.
(El Centro Police called out early Friday morning.)…It was a stolen vehicle call.
More Articles ...
- Protest does not go as planned
- Protest called off
- Address covers the past 100 years
- Minor found in Heber home
- Warehouse hit by copper thieves
- Vacant house fire
- Gas tax going down in July
- High Levels of PM 2. the past st 2 days in Calexico
- ECRMC To Sign Transfer Agreement With Planned Parenthood
- State of the City Address for Imperial
Page 161 of 624