(Over $400,000 in cash seized)….A 32-year-old Los Angeles man was arrested.
(New reasons to keep the Detention Facility open)….Immigration and Customs Enforcement had announced the El Centro Facility would close by June 30th.
(Calexico Chamber recognizes outstanding citizens)….They do that by hosting their annual Lava Lamp Dinner.
(Man found with heroin in his shoes)…..The discovery was made at the Border Patrol checkpoint on Highway 78, near Glamis.
(Imperial County not eligible for the Essential Air Service program)….That was the Department of Transportation ruling this week.
(Calexico schools awarded state grants)….The grants were announced by State Schools chief Tom Torlakson.
(The County Board of Supervisors is concerned)….Where would they house an influx of illegal immigrants?
(ECRMC a recipient of the 2013 Eisenberg Award)….The focus of the award is patient safety and new programs that improve patient safety.
- Positive news for Downtown Calexico port rehab project
- Mexican Court sides with Gay Marriage
- Perez bills move forward
- Homeless woman arrested at Calexico Port
- Another Interim City Manager named
- First local case and death due to Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever
- Firewoks season approaching
- Navy identifys victim
- Another Cartel leader arrested
- County pleased with PILT funds
Page 156 of 463