(Brawley woman suffers fatal injuries)….Rosa Carbajal was struck by a vehicle Thursday night.
(Colorado River water users should be in line fore Federal Assistance)…That is the opinion of the Chief of the Southern Nevada Water Authority.
(Skeletal remains recovered)…The Deputy Coroner had to hike in to retrieve them.
(Methamphetamine seized at checkpoint)….A k-9 Detection Team alerted to a jeep Wednesday morning.
(It was a celebration of Life)…The life of Doctor Oscar Ortiz.
(Filner wants litigation moved to Imperial Valley)….That according to reports filed by the Associated Press.
(Dimaggio may have headed North)…..Investigators are now saying James Dimaggio could be on his way to Canada.
(Remains found in the desert)…They were spotted by a Border Patrol helicopter.
- Man dies after jumping the fence
- Andrade Prelim
- Manager named for Lower Colorado Dams
- IID Board approves pilot program
- Child becomes ill at Day Care
- Minor vehicle fire ties-up traffic
- The search continues for suspect
- Director feels IID should have hiring preference for Vets
- QSA litigation may not be over, yet
- Local Departments and district receive awards
Page 153 of 231