(De La Torre preliminary hearing set for Friday)…Scotty De La Torre is charged with causing a fatal injury collision.
(Fisherman finds stolen vehicle)….The PT Cruiser had been stolen out of Calipatria.
(IID Board may have to raise electrical rates)….That was a recommendation heard Tuesday.
(Perez Bill goes to the Governor)…The Prescription Access Bill was authored by Assemblyman Manuel Perez.
(Supervisors make final appointments to the Local Health Authority Commission)…The Local Health Authority ordinance was adopted in June.
(Sobriety checkpoint this weekend)….It will be conducted by the California Highway Patrol. It will be set up somewhere in the Imperial County.
(Fundraisers scheduled)…They are to benefit the families of the victims of Sunday’s fatal fire.
(A determination on Sunday fatal fire expected, soon)…Ken Herbert with the El Centro Fire Department said the investigation is still underway.
More Articles ...
- IID meeting could be a short one
- Supervisors weekly meeting
- A 2nd temblor rocks the desert Sunday afternoon
- Centinela recieves accreditation
- Cattle Call Royalty applications
- MANA Pre-Gala Mixer
- Minor earthquake south of Mexicali
- Woman's death may be heat related
- Fatal fire being i9nvestigated as Arson
- New Home Fashion Favorite: Show Your Metal
Page 150 of 498